This song is a celtic song with bagpipes with a video that pays tribute to our men and women who serve.
Every time I listen to it, it gives me goosebumps.
The song was written by an Irishman after his wife died of cancer. It was also a tribute to his uncle who died in WWI.
The reason this song is so moving for me besides the fact that the singers and songwriters emotions pour out through the song is simple. It’s reflecting what it would be like to face your mortality.
At the risk of sounding morbid, we are all going to die. Accept that and decide to live. Don’t wait for tomorrow. Live right now!
We don’t know when that moment will come.
- Do something meaningful with your life right now!
- Tell someone important you love them!
- Tell a friend how much you appreciate them!
- Go work on that book you’ve been putting off forever
- Plan that dream vacation
- Go for a walk or a run
- Go enjoy the beauty of a tree
- Read something interesting
- Listen to your favorite song
Live. It’s a choice.
Happy St. Paddy’s Day all! Be safe!